Monday, October 17, 2011

day 14

Jeremiah 1:5

Amplified Bible (AMP)
5Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

Todays daily step is to tell a friend about you and the lane your running in .

Dear Friend,
Just writing you a note to let you know that I am sorry I  haven't wrote . I've been busy trying to find my lost self. Lately I have felt so lost, I'm not sure of the path im running on and if Im going the right way. I Keep doing as im told and reading daily and praying but is this all god wants of me ? Surely not.  Im busy doing this Daily steps book for God Chicks by Holly Wagner and its a 90 day challenge . Since Ive started ive felt a pull from him to complete each challenge. Since Ive started these Ive felt that Ive been doing good with god and feel closer to him. Ive been going back to doing bible studies and you know I really like them. Just sending you a note to see if maybe you'd like to join me in this challenge. I'm only on day 14 and u can get it pretty much anywhere I got mine on eBay. I know we are both going thru a lot right now and hope that i didn't upset you by sharing my faith and letting you know that I do care about you and am glad we are friends. Your Friend , Jennifer
  P.s I shared this on my blog but didnt put ure name heres my blogs site http://jens90dayjourney.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment