Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 7 I am Loved

Back to day 6 i liked one thing the book says . I finally got it.  His word is your map for living a gps, a navigational system, most of all a plan for life.  Which leads me to day 7 . His love never fails , his love is patient, his love is forgiving and eternal he will never stop loving me. Me -- he choose to die on the cross to prove his love for me and for you.
New International Version (©1984)
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. Let Israel say: "His love endures forever."
Let the house of Aaron say: "His love endures forever." Let those who fear the LORD say: "His love endures forever." Psalm 118:1-4 Today daily step is to say out loud I am loved by my father in heaven with a love that is beyond compare and he will never ever stop loving me.  So thanks god for sending son as a sacrifice ( Romans 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment